Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2021

Keas are smart!!

 Good morning everybody I hope you all are doing well today,I'm going to be sharing what i did in Hurumanu 2.

In our Hurumanu 2 class we have been reading this book called ''Uncle Don know heaps of wacky stuff'' this week we read page 23 to 28.As always we have to choose a fact from the book and research about it.

The fact I chose this time was ''The New Zealand Kea is one of the few parrots in the world to live in the cold.They live in the South island high country and are mostly vegetarian -And are also very brainy''

I did my research on google slides by writing the information on the slides!

Here is my work hope you like it!!   

Thank you for reading my wonderful Blog. Please Comment and Have an Amazing Day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment