Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Tokyo olympics 2020

 Hey everybody in this blog I'm going to be talking about what we did in the past weeks.

 The last few weeks we have been working on Tokyo 2020 Olympics our task was to find 5 New Zealand athletes and write about them like their age where they are from and much more.

After we had to write down all the people that won gold,silver and bronze medal in the Olympics 

Here is the link to my slide!!

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/160M3XZ4J_f8oXzg6cQTulUTLFwG3Mi1Ba1ecpj5YUTw/edit#slide=id.ge6cd2839ca_0_517

I hope you liked my blog!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Artee, I like how you said hello to your viewers. I like how you wrote about what the task was. Maybe next time you can write down a bit more information. Did you have fun making this?

    ReplyDelete